I have found this.
|Page 1. OECD-NEA Sandia Fuel Project Jennifer Uhle, Division
Division of Systems Analysis Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research ...
pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML0915/ML091590004.pdf - 20k - 2012-12-01
Here is page 1 of 8 from the slide presentation by Uhle of NRC, apparently in the first half of 2009, although apparently it did not get into ADAMS until December 2012.
OECD-NEA Sandia Fuel Project
Jennifer Uhle, Division Director
Division of Systems Analysis
Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
And here is page 8 of 8.
Very Draft Schedule
• Work at Sandia begins July 2009
– Ordering equipment, analyses
• Kick-off meeting Paris July 21-22, 2009
• Phase 1 construction January 2010• Phase 1 tests start March 2010
• Phase 1 tests complete August 2010
• Second meeting September 2010
• Phase 2 ballooning November 2010
• Phase 2 construction January 2011
• Phase 2 tests start March 2011
• Phase 2 completion December 2011
• Third meeting January 2012
• Final report June 2012
So, I'll let my Idaho Senator know that NRC lied to him about its open practices. I'll cite the reference that reveals the NRC lies,ADAMS, ML12059A117, as I go after the details of the work at Sandia and likely elsewhere. I cited the NRC "open practices" letter in my October 5, 2013 entry to this blog and here is part of that:
Is NRC really that open? It is not.
Here is what Borchardt told Senator Risch:
March 1, 2012