Monday, October 14, 2019

Recent expansion of pending FOIA

Subject: FOIA Request NRC-2020-000007
Date: 10/13/2019 9:07:17 PM Mountain Standard Time
From: bobleyse@aol.com
To: Tina.Ennis@nrc.gov

Dear Tina Ellis:

Thank you for your questions which has clarified my request for NRC’s AEOD documents that relate to communications between AEOD and NSAC.  You have motivated me to examine my FOIA in greater detail.

In response to your requests for clarification it is clear that I want every correspondence between NSAC and AEOD.  Now, in addition to that, I want all the AEOD documentation that relates to NSAC even though that is not in the category of every correspondence between NSAC and AEOD.  I believe that there may be such documents that did not lead to correspondence between NSAC and AEOD.

In paragraph 3 there is reference to a Region III inquiry.  I want a copy of that Region III inquiry.

Robert H. Leyse

No comments: